Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Family Time in Destin....

 Today I wanted to share some pics of our recent trip to Destin, FL.


 We went two weeks ago and the weather was beautiful.
 We are amazed at how quick we can get to the beach from Huntsville.
A little over 5 hrs!
 As you know, I am a water person.... and so are my girls.
 We make it to the coast every year for vacations.
But Destin has become a new favorite beach.
This is the first time we took the dogs... 
 And they were not quite sure what to think of the chilly water.
But they were happy with the girls.
 And loved the pontoon boat we rented for the day.
 We saw several dolphins, stingrays and lots of birds.
 It's so peaceful out in the gulf.
Looking at the resorts and homes from the water is so much fun.
We were there for my youngest's 15th birthday.
I can't believe she's getting her driving permit soon.

Thanks for visiting...


4 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Brooke. Love that you took your pups on the boat ride. My dogs love boat rides too. Looks like a fun vacation! I am following along on your new blog now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we loved having the pups there! Thanks Courtney!

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful and memorable vacation. The bridge in the background of one of the pics reminded me of the Coronado bridge in San Diego.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first visit there, but not my last. Very nice area for families.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke