Monday, October 16, 2017

Feeling Like Home....

Hello again and thanks so much for your lovely comments...
These are some photos from about a week ago I shared on FB.
Things have changed a bit since then... but it will give you a look around.
We are loving the new house, it has exceeded our expectations.











As you can see, all those were taken in the dark.
But the natural light in this house is wonderful.

I am still figuring out the furniture and window coverings in a few areas.
But honestly, it has been fun to decorate and see our things in the new spaces.
My favorites new addition....


My Roomba!
It has been fantastic for my dark floors and pet hair.
Love, love, love it!

Okay, I will be sharing more very soon.
Hope you can follow me and keep in touch.
xxx....Brooke

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new home! It is beautiful and I love everything! You have done a wonderful job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home looks beautiful! We just moved into ours on Saturday. Your floors look like mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new home! Everything looks just beautiful. Every room looks like it has been there awhile and is just perfect. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Brooke, I have found you again! I tho't I had signed up for this new blog weeks ago, but never got any posts, so I don't know what happened. It was quite a while before you moved so I don't think it had anything to do with your not having your internet hooked up. Anyway, I am signing up again today!

    The house is lovely! I bet you've really been having fun decorating it. And that moving is over! I think moving is just the worst. I've been contemplating it myself and after thirty-some years it's overwhelming to conside all the things I'll need to go through and decide what to do with. Gives me a rash just thinking about it!

    I'll look forward to seeing and hearing more about the new house.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke