Wednesday, January 31, 2018

New Rug In My Pretty Home Office...

 This post is a bit overdue...
I ordered this rug before Christmas and have been in love with it.
But I never shared it on the blog.
This is a Wayfair rug called Castleford Beige.
Mine is an 10 by 12... I love how large it is.
Plus I got it on sale for less than $100!
Recently I have added a few Spring touches...
Including a new wreath...

 A few birds and nest...
 I love anything garden and nature themed.
 Bits of blues and greens...
 That match my Grandmother's vintage lamp.
 It all started with this chair I found before the house was finished...
 But I must say, if you have to work from home...
Make your space something you enjoy.
 This is at the front of our home.
I can see the garden and watch the neighborhood.
 It could have been the dining room....
But I use it every day as my office.
 I am a real estate agent and always busy with clients.
So all the space and storage is great for me.
Later I may add some bookcases for baskets and files.

But it functions as it is...
Thanks so much for visiting!
xxx...Brooke

11 comments:

  1. Love your style. You have some wonderful antiques. I especially am in awe of your grandmother's lamp. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, everything was matched to her lamp!

      Delete
  2. Your office is beautiful and your grandmother's lamp is stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love all the beautiful furniture and decor your have, and the way you style things is just lovely. Love that you are keeping some of your beautiful blue items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, we should try and make our work spaces a place we want to be in:) I love what you've done with yours! It's bright and cheerful, a great place to work. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I am in a big let go phase of home decor. If I do not love it, its outaa here! lol...

      Delete
  5. Dear Brooke, thank you for regularly joining to my link parties. I featured your blog post on my blog this week because I absolutely loved your new rug and the lovely rustic decor.
    Hope to welcome you back soon,
    warm regards,
    Dagmar Bleasdale
    www.dagmarbleasdale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Brooke, thank you for regularly joining my link parties. I love your home decor and featured you in my latest blog post. Hope to welcome you soon, warm regards,
    Dagmar Bleasdale
    www.dagmarbleasdale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke