Thursday, November 9, 2017

The November Garden

Hello again and welcome to my garden in November.
Remember, this is my first year as a Southern gardener...
and I cannot get over all I have blooming this late in the year.

I worked all afternoon in the front gardens.
Lowe's had their bulbs 75% off...
So I picked up about seven different kinds.
I have a blue and white theme in the front gardens in this home.
I know it's a little pink in the fall, but that is beautiful too.
There are still new blooms on the hydrangeas.
I had fall decor on the porch and took it down today.
I added this burlap and magnolia wreath for now.
I will use this again after Christmas.
The angel looks so pretty from my dining room windows.
This area is bigger than it looks in the photos.
I am so ready to fill it up with perennials.
The weather had been really warm the past few days.
 Today is the first cool day and it was in the mid-60's.
 I added 60 annuals to the front walk about three weeks ago.
Pansies, kale, violas and white dianthus.
 I hope they stay nice all winter.
 They look so cute up the walkway.
 In the next few days I will get my holiday things on the porch.
 But I thought you would enjoy a little tour of what's blooming today.
Thanks again for following....Brooke

4 comments:


  1. Brooke, I'm so envious that you get to keep gardening this time of year. We had snow on the ground this morning up here in Michigan!. It didn't stay, but, still, I can't pretend that it might get warmer any day now!

    You little baby statue is just darling. Such a sweet little face, and holding the little bird so tenderly. I love it and how nice that you can see it out your window.

    I'm enjoying hearing about the goings-on at the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year when we put our garden to rest for a while, but plan for new birth the spring. I have been so busy working on my inside home tours that I have neglected the garden more than I would have liked, and my heart is missing it. Your garden looks so nice!
    Amber

    https://followtheyellowbrickhome.com/grateful-gatherings-kitchen-dining-room/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely garden! How great to be able to still be planting things in November! I look forward to seeing how it transitions for the holidays - thanks so much for sharing with Party in Your PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is all so lovely Brooke. It will be fun to garden in your new zone. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke