Tuesday, March 27, 2018

My Favorite Spring Blooming Flower Bulbs...


Just wanted to take a few minutes to wish you a Happy Easter this weekend...
and talk about some lovely bulbs I am growing this year in my garden!



 So you  might remember this is my first Spring in our new home.
I am missing all of my flowers we left in Indiana.

But I made quick work last fall planting many varieties of Spring blooming bulbs.
 I knew in this new home I wanted some very special pink tulips and wow... are they lovely!
Yes, as you can see from this angle they are building a home next door.
I can see them from the windows and they just shine from the road.


 They make a lovely impression to all who pass by.


  
 These were sent to me to grow from www.bulb.com online.
They have a wonderful informative site with so much inspiration.

Here are some of the varieties I am growing in my garden...
So if you are looking to add more to your Spring display,
go check out www.bulb.com or follow them on FACEBOOK.

 Spring is just beginning in North Alabama...
I hope you will come back to see how my garden develops.

Thanks for stopping by....Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke