Wednesday, November 22, 2017

New Rustic Shelves in the Great Room

 Welcome back my dear friends.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families!
My hubby and I are off much of this week.
Yesterday we started several DIY projects.
I am so excited to say my reclaimed looking shelves are done!

This was part of our design of the home to have this built in bookcase.
 So here it is before... bad picture I know...
And here is the after!
 And yes, this is a puppy house... my dog's bowls are tucked in at the bottom.
 I love how it brings interest into this side of the room.
 I used Kona stain and pine boards.
I slightly distressed them to look reclaimed.
I love how they turned out and having this finally completed.

I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday.
My parents will be coming down and we will be enjoying out new home together.

Much love....Brooke

4 comments:

  1. The shelves look great! Everything looks beautiful! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shelves. The styling looks so good and I am sure you will have fun changing it for the seasons. You have a lovely home.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke