Friday, August 11, 2017

August House Update....

Okay it is time to get the blog caught up on the new build!
When we last spoke we were bricking the house.
Now all the trim is up and since this picture we have garage doors.

We have also picked out our granite slabs.
 Okay, let's go inside!
 Here is my entry and front door.
I really love how the trim looks with my simple styled door.
Here is looking into the house.
 And the lovely arches.
 To the right is my dining room
I love the SW Krypton paint in this room.
The ceiling will have rope lighting as well.
 Love the beauty box and simple lines.
 Opposite the dining room is our study/4th bedroom.
 I am in love with these windows!
 This week the cabinets were installed.
They look black here, but they are a rich brown with a bit of grey/smokeyness.
 My vent will be here.
They are dusty, but so pretty.
 The pulls look so nice too.
Fridge, built in microwave over wall oven.
 This was a rainy day, but I still have nice light in the great room.
 I can seat so many people. 
I was thinking 4 stools, but 6 would be better!
The butlers pantry, you can see a bit of the grey in the cabinets here.
The island will be moved into the kitchen...
Our fireplace will have stonework added.

 The master has the same paint color as the dining room.
 They have just sprayed the first coat.

 Our master bath, this window will be over my tub.

 And my closet!  (one of two like this)
I think I have missed a big closet the most!!
 I have been posting more to Facebook and Instagram...
So make sure you follow me there for more updates!
Estimate to move in ==== Mid September.

Thanks for stopping by....Brooke





11 comments:


  1. Your house is coming along swell!
    Beautiful, I'm sure you can't to move and decorate. Love those big windows too and the kitchen is fabulous !
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just great, Brooke. I can't wait to see you IN and all 'dressed' for the holidays. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke, love your colors, cabinets and the wall color. You are going to have a gorgeous home with all your decorating talent. Can't wait to see what all you do. Lovely home with all the special touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Brooke! You'll love this home!Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's looking really good. You must be beyond excited. I hope you won't have to wait to much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For 26 years we lived in a 2 story house with a basement . 20 years ago my husbands company moved us to another state. I told our realtor no more 2 stories for us so we bought a house all on 1 floor with a basement. Been married 46 years and one of the best decisions we have made. I like brick homes the most.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the lovely woodwork detail. I want a single story house as my next home. Can't wait to see your new home finished and I be you can't either. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Brooke and she's not even finished!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful I can hardly wait to see your new garden. I just discovered you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke