Monday, June 12, 2017

First Look Inside....






Alright I've shared a ton of pics of the outside already... lets go in!














This house plan has a HUGE entry, and the French Country feel starts at the front door.


I chose a simple style that will look wonderful painted a soft grey with some sage in it.


I see a large wreath with burlap ribbon coming soon...









As you look straight in you can see all the way to the back of the house and the fireplace.




This is all entry, and to the right will be a butlers pantry cabinet.










Just to the right of the front door is an open dining room with two arches.










And a trey ceiling with rope lighting.









View from the dining into the living room... see... all the way is open.










To the right of the front door might just be my favorite room.


It is a study or office with 10 ft ceilings and lovely windows.







I am in love with the style of this room.










The great room is very large and open.


I will do a casual table on the right side and tv and seating on the left by the fireplace.










This large area will be the kitchen and it is completely open to the great room.









View from the kitchen to the back patio and mountains in the distance.










Our master has another trey ceiling....










And double walk in closets.









The fancy window will be over my garden tub... I love this style!










To see more photos of this plan visit here....










My cousin called it a Doll House last night and it is.


It's going to be so much fun to decorate...


I can't wait to show you more... come back soon!


xxx....Brooke






5 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I love the arches. Looking forward to seeing more as it gets done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for you and your family. It's coming along nicely. I'm excited to see you decorate it too. lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!! The floor plan and elevation are so perfect! You're going to love this house....I know that because there are similar homes near us and the openness is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you find "painted a soft grey with some sage in it" I need to know the color and brand!!! That is exactly what I am looking for!!
    Your home is going to be amazing!! I can't wait to see it after you lend your magic hand to the décor!
    Blessings (and I'm glad I "found" you again!!)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving following along in your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke