Friday, April 14, 2017

Ceiling Fans and More Lighting Decisions....


Hello again... more design decisions today.
I went to the lighting center and wow....
There is a mind blowing amount to choose from.
I knew this, but the size of this shop was amazing.

Okay, I am taking risks this time!
I love the three blade fan shown above.
It is 60 inches across and so neat.
I have the girls vote... hope hubby likes it too.

 I will need a light kit in the bedrooms and study.
I have 9 and 10 ft ceilings so this big 52 inch should be good.
I love the clean simple style.
 On my back patio I need an outdoor fan.
I am in love with this one.... another 52 inch.


And I am really liking the bright, clear LED options.
I like this for the pantry and all the closets.
I want good lighting in the areas.
Nothing worse than not being able to see well.

Best news is... I am pretty much at budget.
I may do some upgrades to the under cabinet lighting.
But all in all... I am not too far over.
Maybe $100?
It's worth it in my book.

I love statement lighting.... hope you do too!

I shared more design choices posts this past week.
Go back to the site to see all the house posts!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brooke! I've been missing you! It's so nice to see you have a new blog. And that you sold your house. It will be fun to see how you put your special touch on your new home. Happy Easter!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving a note! ♥ Brooke